Through various programming initiatives, East Room connects work, leisure and culture to establish a dynamic community and environment. The space allows members to develop within a diverse, hand selected group rooted in various industries, providing a platform for the members-only network to collaborate, share ideas and grow alongside each other.
As one of the premiere co-operative work environments in the city of Toronto, East Room is poised for dramatic expansion throughout their home city and eventually elsewhere.
We are looking to expand our team with a Social Media and Digital Marketing Internship Program. To learn more about this position, please see here.
- Send your cover letter and CV to email@example.com, with the subject line SMMI Application
- Include links to pages you currently or have previously managed
- Include a link to your personal social media platforms
- Include availability – this position will require one day/week on site, typically Wednesdays from 10AM-6PM + events as necessary
- Include any other relevant information
Applications missing any of the above will not be considered.