Notice: Undefined index: event_category in /nas/content/live/eastroom14/wp-content/themes/er2018/single-event.php on line 54
ONE IDEA Trial
January 18, 2017
For this trial run we welcome members to attend one of two workshops on the morning of January 18th.
Speaker: Jill McCabe 9:30am-10:30am
Topic: Fuelling competitive advantage with vision
About: Most entrepreneurs have a vision, but few know that. Developed and used strategically, their vision will position them to outperform their competition, by double. When you learn how to develop and use your vision strategically, you will be able to fully lever your vision to fuel your competitive advantage.
In this session you’ll learn:
- How your vision can help you outperform your competition
- How to craft and lever your vision to create competitive advantage
- Activities you can use to develop your vision
Speaker: Rhonda Page 11:00am-12:00pm
Topic: It's not always easy to put yourself in your client's shoes, but if you really want deep and long lasting relationships it's a must. When you learn to think like a client, you become a strategic partner and clients involve you in decision making. Best of all, your clients become evangelists who can't wait to refer you to others.
In this workshop you'll learn:
- The thing that keeps client relationships from growing
- What your clients are really thinking about
- Questions to ask that will change your relationship with clients